Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#TeamNoKids



I got married last month, and I thought for sure that my family and friends would immediately pressure me and my husband to have children. Surprisingly, that didn't happen at all! They've been totally cool about it.

But now I'm wondering...do I want to have kids? Really? I feel strangely about it. I mean, of course I want a family, but I've lived in fear of getting pregnant for the last 26 years! It'd be so strange to actively try to have a baby on purpose. 

Good thing I won't be doing that for a while.

I'm going to take this year to get to know my husband better and start building our married life. I plan to travel the world and enjoy my time with family and friends - kid free! 

When the time comes for us to start a family, I'll probably still be nervous about it. But it's nice to know that when it happens, I'll have the support of my husband.


Image result for family planning

No comments: